We want to make this a forever smile...

We want to make this a forever smile...
We want to make this a forever smile...

Friday, May 27, 2011

today came out of nowhere

We are now up against some pretty tough challenges with the adoption...at this point, I can't get into specific details.  Al and I ask that you pray, and gather prayer from anyone & everyone that you know..pray for the Lord to work on the hearts of those in charge of granting adoptions in the legal system.  Pray for Violet to keep up faith and strength during this time..pray for our adoption team who is working endlessly to see this through..please pray for my husband, as I will be flying home this weekend to be with our youngest 4 girls, and he will be here alone for a few weeks. Pray for him to keep up his faith and strength..pray for him to gain peace when he is missing his family so heavily...please pray for our family...we didn't really see this coming, and we need to regain our momentum and optimism.

I know the Lords plan is bigger and better than mine..I just have to keep saying that, over and over..

2 comments:

  1. Prayers headed your way and over to your hubby! Keep your optimistic head up my dear! She will be home soon, I have NO doubts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adopted my 15 year old daughter exactly a year ago this month... As a fellow adopter of an older child I just wanted to give you some encouragement. We were also accused of adopting her for many unique reasons, none that were anywhere near being correct. Court was 4 hours and we never got an answer until the next day, our facilitator thought we were going to have to bring it to supreme court. Luckily, it all worked out in the end,. So although the path is never easy, keep fighting, stay strong and have faith and I'm sure you will be home with your lovely daughter very soon!
    -Diane

    ReplyDelete