We want to make this a forever smile...

We want to make this a forever smile...
We want to make this a forever smile...

Friday, August 12, 2011

and still we wait

We expected to have our answer on the 10th, but the court decided to postpone their judgement until next Wednesday, the 17th...we've been told this is a good thing.  I guess it is better than another refusal, but when we have been waiting a year (365 days exactly this Monday)...another week seems like an eternity.

The judges were much kinder to us this time...overall (where the judges are concerned), we felt like this was a better experience.  They treated Al, Violet, and me, with respect.  Our girl was so impressive...she is very shy and soft-spoken.  We worked with her the day before court on making eye contact with the judges, and speaking clearly & loudly.  Honestly, I did not know if she had it in her.  Let me tell you, that girl walked to the front of the court room...and if I could only choose one word to describe her, it would most definitely be BOLD.  The pride was written all over our faces..she is so amazing.

I am keeping draft blogs that go into more detail. I will publish these at a more appropriate time...until then, please keep praying for a positive ruling next Wednesday..

Thank you all, so very much, for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment