We want to make this a forever smile...

We want to make this a forever smile...
We want to make this a forever smile...

Saturday, July 30, 2011

oh what a night

When I left the house tonight, I thought I was getting together with my girlfriends to celebrate Lindsay's 30th birthday..we did that, but I also received a surprise of my own.  About 20 minutes after I sat down, Al walked in with my amazing friend Heather (of a LONG TIME:)...they surprised me with an early birthday celebration because Al will be in Ukraine when I turn 30 (ewwww:).  Well...add another surprise to the night when Allie walks over (Publisher's Clearing House has NOTHING on her:) with this huge check to put toward the adoption.  I was sobbing in my hands once I realized what was happening, and Al (who only saw the side of the paperboard) thought they made me a giant birthday card (he was in on the bday surprise, but not the adoption $$)..so he thought I was a wacko for crying!!:)

I cannot believe how truly blessed we are to have such an amazing support team..you all blow us away with your thoughtfulness...your generosity is appreciated more than you will ever know, more than I could ever explain.

To my friends who organized this...I love you.  Friendship is not just a word, because of you all...it's a feeling that keeps me warm & fuzzy.  You each bring an element into my life that makes me want to be better, to do better.  Love you forever..

Thanks to all who participated in this...we love you, and we appreciate you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment