We want to make this a forever smile...

We want to make this a forever smile...
We want to make this a forever smile...

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all..

so I will simply say that the 2nd judge in our region will not be taking our case.  The plan now is to move Violet to a different orphanage where international adoptions are more common...

I guess the one nice thing I can muster up is that I'm thankful for our facilitator, who works tirelessly on our behalf.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. We are praying for opened doors and for strength to stay the course. It's in the face of impossibilities where God can work most clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine your frustration right now, but I am praying for you and your family to keep faith that GOD will prevail over all of the red tape that is being put up in your way. I found this quote from Kurt Vonnegut about frustration the other day and it made me think of you and your ability to remain so outwardly optimistic through this whole thing: "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." This will all work out according to God's will and in His time (which most of the time is the hardest thing to give in to), but until then, laugh. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete