We want to make this a forever smile...

We want to make this a forever smile...
We want to make this a forever smile...

Monday, November 22, 2010

:)

In the past 4 months, our lives have dramatically changed.  In June, our family faced an unimaginable tragedy...I can't believe I once thought it was something we wouldn't get through...I can't believe I thought my sister wouldn't survive the loss of her husband.  What I've witnessed with my own eyes since then, is nothing short of a miracle...it's nothing short of God's work.  Since June 21st, Michelle has become a survivor.  She's strong...she's an amazing mother, daughter, sister and friend.  

God has orchestrated & intertwined...He's planned & intervened. We are moving forward in Dasha's adoption, and if you consider that everything began the weekend of August 14th...I'd say He is working quite rapidly!  The friends we've met throughout this journey will be in our lives forever. Just when Al and I think that people cannot possibly be any more generous, any more giving, any more loving...we get smacked in the face by reality!  That is exactly what you all are...a million times over.  We were blessed today by some amazing friends...I would like you all to know that we are within $5,000 of our goal...no, that's not a typo!  

We are beyond thankful to all of you, and SO many more....we are anxiously awaiting  news that the Embassy will  approve our request to adopt Dasha (becauseUkraine is halting adoptions from 11/30-2/1, we need to plead with the Embassy) , and they will make some exceptions so that we may "stake our claim" on OUR daughter.  Please keep up your prayers!!  You are all amazing!!

Love,
Al, Danielle, Dasha, Gracie, Bella, Maddy, & Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment